Disability Awareness Training Courses
From January 2008 Access Appraisals Ltd. will be providing information on a range of disability awareness courses which will be held throughout the UK. Using only highly qualified and well experienced staff the courses will be made available to employers, service providers and private individuals. You can attend to pre-arranged accredited courses held in your location, arrange specialist bespoke courses or even arrange in-house courses and training.
The training courses are designed to ensure service providers and employers fulfill their requirements as made by the DDA. and the courses are presented by a legal practitioner with experience of the Disability Discrimination Act.
Disability Awareness Courses – 2008
- CACDP Level 1 Certificate in Communication Tactics.
- CACDP Level 1 Certificate in Deaf Awareness.
- CACDP Level 1 Certificate in Deaf Community and Culture.
- Deaf and Disability Equality – Disability Awareness Courses.
- Deaf and Disability Equality in the Workplace.
- Disability Discrimination Act – Your rights at work.
- Disability Discrimination Act – Employers Duties.
- Disability Discrimination Act – Service Providers Duties.
Please contact Access Appraisals Ltd. for further information about 2008 Disability Awareness courses on 01608 685039 or by email at [email protected] (Please let us know your location)